Questions? We have answers.
Who is this for?
Now, more than ever, setting up a website that gives creditability to what you are doing is an essential first step to getting started.
- The entrepreneur who needs a launch-ready landing page to begin gathering emails and genuine feedback for their next big idea.
- The artist or photographer who needs an easy way to create and maintain an online portfolio without touching a line of code.
- The small business owner who would rather focus on building their business than worry about the technical aspects of owning a website.
- The musician who needs a killer band website that can do it all: A tour calendar, media player, photo gallery, online store, mailing list signup, social media integration, and more.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
WordPress is by far the most popular content management system in the world today making it easier than ever to create and manage your own professional website. While everyone can benefit from the power of WordPress, not everyone has the time or technical know-how to keep their WordPress powered website updated, optimized, backed-up, and secure. We offer a website hosting service that is especially focused on taking care of WordPress for you.
What payment types do you accept?
We use Paypal to process all payment types securely and hassle free. Once subscribed to a hosting plan, your payment will be automatically made from your Paypal account each month on the day you signed up. You will be billed automatically when your payment is due and you'll be notified by email each month that the payment has been sent.
Can I cancel my account at any time?
Of course. You can upgrade, downgrade, or if you ever decide that LaunchPress isn't right for you, simply cancel your hosting plan from your account. No strings attached.
How is this different?
We're especially focused on leveraging WordPress to help entrepreneurs take the most cost effective action and make the largest leaps forward to getting their ideas off the ground.
- You won't find videos on user-interface design or technical instruction on web development. We don't teach you how to code.